AnalyticStash - offers project internships of one month to two months, which is a part-time (a minimum of 10 hours per week). Interns have the opportunity to work on:
- Finding solutions to Analytical Problems in Industry that helps the interns to get trained on real time case studies.
- Helping to improve the knowledge gained in college and attains a good understanding on corporate grounds. This includes helping to develop the user interface and programming skills.
- Public relations/communications - how to connect people, ideas, and resources to improved decisions
- Other futures research as it arises during the time of the internship such as the future of Business Intelligence & Analytics, business & technology, corporate scenarios, and to identify leading minds in various fields.
- And there is general support work like monitoring project statuses, data entry, data preparation, analysis and reporting and reviewing new software for project applications. The requirements change from month to month.
Tele-internships are also possible: interns work at their place and keep in touch over the Internet.
The internship program recognizes that each intern brings unique skills and insights. It is structured for both the interests of the intern and the needs of the organization. Interns that identify new possibilities are encouraged to develop them - within reason. We charge for these services. Most interns receive credit from their universities, or use the experience to get a job, or improve their chances of getting into more advanced graduate programs. Preference is given to graduate students and people wanting to make a mid-career change and is well versed with Analytical and Reporting tools.
Before applying, review the rest of this website and then send a copy your resume/CV and a letter explaining what you would like to do, your preferred beginning and ending dates, and whether you are interested in visiting us or online (naturally, preference is given to visiting applicants) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not get a response within a week of your submission of this information, please email it again. However, the selection is based on our senior consultant’s decision.